Monday, March 3, 2014

Bachelor Party Costa Rica,


My experience working for Pura Vida Bachelor Parties!

I'm   there full time,  just been sure  is always beer's snack's and everything take care, at the House.
Full Party Mansion


tours and Parties  all set up .  Entertainment,


 my name is Mari and I'm 24 years old, Local  and I Know all the cute girls in  Jaco!

I like the Beach Surf  and i love the job, I'm a very good chef too by the way.

Mari

With bachelor parties, they just wanted to let loose and get drunk. Sure, there was usually a stripper or two and some drugs floating around, but everyone was primarily there to celebrate the guest of honor's last trip  of "freedom" before he got married.

My job is to make sure nobody died, got into bar fights or jumped out of the bus as it was moving from bar to bar. Oh, and I can drink on the job as long as I'm not  the drunkest person on the bus.
Pretty much the dream job of any one.

I can honestly say that on my time as a party host, I had seen it all.
I have probably been to more bachelor parties then the average dude because of this job, and, as the only female, I got an inside look at exactly what goes on when the boys go out to play.


Like us on Facebook

working these parties is a great time. I have a tons of great memories,  At the majority of bachelor parties I worked, the boys where respectful and treated me like one of their crew. they love the food and they are always happy with Pura Vida Bachelor Parties!












No comments:

Post a Comment